Recovering Bad Debts with Credit Manager and eTR
The CTOS Credit Manager is a dynamic, powerful system that is highly useful to business owners – it makes the complicated tasks of running a business easier, more organized and systematic. For instance, Credit Manager can help simplify tasks such as searching, storing, organizing and keeping track of customer information.
Credit Manager also has an additional function known as eTR (Electronic Trade References). The eTR has been proven to be extremely effective in helping businesses recover bad debts while encouraging good payment behaviour.
What are the benefits of using eTR to assist with debt recovery?
- Instant access to credible trade information. See all the information you need clearly within the Credit Manager system and eTR, as other businesses share trade information about their own customers regarding debt repayments. You’ll be able to see if potential customers have any outstanding or bad debts with other businesses, and make more informed decisions based on these.
- Convenient, fast and easy. All you have to is log on to Credit Manager and access the eTR from there. You’ll be able to see all the information you need and make business decisions anytime, minus the hassle.
- User-friendly interface. We’ve recently made various improvements to our system, making it much simpler and easier to use.
- Live chat customer support. If you run into any problems, want help navigating the system or simply need clarification, we’ve agents on standby to help you via our new Live Chat support function. This service is completely free and available during regular business hours. Our agents can also respond to you in 3 languages: English, Malay and Chinese.
- Saves time. Since all relevant trade information is consolidated and presented neatly within eTR, you’ll save more time (compared to if you tried to gather all the data yourself for each customer).
Our customers have had great success using eTR to make informed business decisions and to help them with recovery. Click on the links below to learn how they did it.
You Sen Machinery Recovers RM40,000 in Bad Debts
Screen to Reduce Risk of Defaulters
Customer Screening Fuels Successive Growth
Constant Vigilance is the Path to Success for Family Business
Be Watchful Over Credit Changes