This article originally appeared in hitz.fm.
No, we’re not referring to the security code on your credit card. Rather, we’re referring to your CTOS Score. If you’re still in the dark about a CTOS Score is then it’s time to pay attention because it is super important.
CTOS Score is a credit risk score for individuals presented in a 3-digit number ranging from 300 to 850. The higher the score, the lower the credit risk, and the lower the credit risk the easier it is for you to:
• Speed up loan and credit card application
• Increase the chances of having a loan and credit card application approved
• Facilitate personal financial planning
• Get more credit at better terms
• Get fairer credit decisions
Find out more by watching these videos: